Tuesday 8 May 2007


Hi guys, yin-yang?! Scottish elections?! Who to vote for?! Good vs Bad?! Firefox/ThunderBird?! These are the questions we are faced on a daily basis... maybe not... but today a friend of mine... came to work... she showed me her finger.... yup... she is going to get married... I never knew that she could float... She was so happy, she did not walk around the office, she floated... with pure happiness. I was so happy for her... It got me thinking...how many times do you actually see people as happy as that??Not nearly enough!!! Most people, including myself, go through life with a plan, and try to stick to it to the best they can. But today I realised that there is no plan... things can change from one minute to another, and we have to come up with another plan:) That is what life is all about... adapting changing, going for it, not thinking twice... CARPE DIEM!!! It has never made more sense to me as it did today:)

Kamone over and out...(ya this was philosophical...I need to get some sleep... llol)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
playmaker 10 said...

I agree!
After all I'm i living in Macau and a few months before we were playing football at Damaia City. :)

Give to your friend my congratulations!

Ri... said...

CARPE DIEM! Sem dúvida!!!!
Com planos ou sem planos, o importante é sorrir e aproveitar cada pedaçinho que a vida nos proporciona. Todos os dias se aprende um pouco mais, todos os dias se aplica essa mm aprendizagem... Há que saber absorver as coisas boas para se repetir e aproveitar as más para futuras lições...mas sempre, sempre de sorriso aberto!
Beijos e Risos da R jay (hihihih)