Saturday 15 September 2007

Miami


Hi everyone!!!

It has been a while since I have updated my blog... and as usual life has not stopped!!!
I have just returned from my Road Trip across the States:)

We started in Miami!!! ohh yeah!! Duarte and myself met at the airport and for 2 weeks we travelled and travelled around the US.

Here is the first car we rented!!!



Well what can I say about Miami... it is just like the movies... the beaches are FANTASTIC.... the people are great... although one does get the feeling that more people speak Spanish than any other language but still very friendly. People would wonder what kind of language Duarte and myself where speaking.

We drove down to Key West and had a great time there... went to Sloppy Joes... came back to Miami saw a the Miami Marlins loose:( But the environment was great!!! Baseball is an interesting game...(ya they also have cheerleaders which helped).

We went to Miamis Beach and checked out the city.

Night Life.... well to be honest I was a bit disappointed I was expecting something incredible but to be honest it was nothing special... maybe we were in the wrong place. But don't get me wrong we ended up in a Cuban bar... which was cool:)

The Next day we headed towards... Kennedy Space Centre:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: