Thursday 1 November 2007

St. Andrews...

Hi everyone,

Yes I have been quiet for the last week... but life does go on.

The poll on the beard... well one does learn from his mistakes... It is official I am never going to grow my beard again. I wanted to thank everyone who participated in the event. The statistics speak for them selves!!!


I also wanted to take this opportunity to share with you a couple of my trips here in Scotland. A couple weeks ago I visited St. Andrews... were golf was born!!!

Beautiful place, full of charisma!!!!

I really enjoyed it...

If you are ever looking for a nice small place to visit in Scotland... I highly recommend this place... the pubs are nice, the people are very friendly... I guess I was lucky with the weather when I went... but it was so nice I am going to go back....FANTASTIC!!!!



Kamone
Posted by Picasa

No comments: