Thursday 1 November 2007

What can we do?


I found myself thinking today...how often do we think of others? How lucky are we? I mean we wake up and think about how difficult our life is... but is it really? think about it... if you are reading this you have a PC and access to Internet....How many children in Africa wake up every day wondering if they are going to get clean water....

So what can we do?! Well there are loads of things we can do... but the very least is donating every now and again.

That is why I am going have a Donation button on my blog... and anyone who is willing please just donate what you can spare...I will collect the money and donate it to a charity. I will post all my donations on my blog.
Is this a scheme??! Well those of you who know me, know that this is for real.... and that I would not cheat... so please take the time and make a donataion:) by clicking on the button in the top right hand corner "Make a Donation".

Ideias, Kamone, Gareth

PS - If you are wondering how safe it is to donate on my personal page... I simply used a PayPal account. By clicking on the button you will be redirected to a PayPal page, where your information is as secure as using it on e-bay for example. PayPal is responsible for the security....so you cant go wrong:) Please note that you DO NOT NEED a PayPal account to donate, any credit card will work:)

No comments: