Thursday 10 January 2008

New in Madrid?!




Hi everyone!!! I have been quiet but busy as ever:) It has been quite a long time since my last entry... sorry about that. I have been working really hard.

After all the hard work a nice trip back to Portugal was due... ya I know... Xmas and New Year!!! I wanted all my mates to come to Scotland but things did not work out (as it turned out the weather was not the best anyway) maybe next year!!!

It was great to go to Portugal... I arrived on the 19th of December and left on the 7th of January.

I managed to see most of my mates and catch up on all their news!!! That itself was worth the journey....

A wise man once said....

"It is not the destination but the journey that is important"



Anyway I decided to go to Madrid for new year....



Ya, Bruno, Mike and myself we all went to Madrid in my rented red 1007!!!! Great car... it was baptized as the "pussy magnet".... who knows why?! It was not my idea!!!! Anyway moving on... After 6 hours we made it to Madrid!!!

We found Silvias house straight away... who needs GPS when we have Mike in the car!?!



Ya I really loved Madrid.... the City is alive... I sometimes miss that... the whole city parties 24 hours!!!I really love that... Maybe not to live but every now and again it is great!!!!



In Madrid people celebrate new year on the 30th to the 31st, and on the 31st to the 1st... I think it is a great idea... why not have 2 new year eve parties!?!?! ehehehehe Anyway everyone in the city has these fancy hats.... I thought that Songoku was a bit too much... but I think my "KameHaMEEEHHH" was pretty good!!! eheheheheheh

Anyway I now back in Aberdeen....who knows what this year 2008 is going to bring.... guess I will have to wait and see!!!!

CARPE DIEM GUYS!!!!!!!

Life without passion can only be described as a boring life!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: