Sunday 23 November 2008

Glasgow:)



Hi guys, after my wee trip to China (Aberdeen -> Amsterdam -> Beijing -> Dalian) and back, I decided to go with a few mates to see Scotland play Argentina in Glasgow....

The game was nothing out of this world, however the experience of going to Glasgow with my mates was AMAZING:)


I did not have a kilt with me.... but I still had the Scottish flag around my neck all night:)



The fire works were really cool...



The next day after a very cool night out... possibly my last night in Glasgow... was great. We had a huge breackfast and walked around a little. I spoke to a few people and found it hard to understand the accent... but still a great experience. Living in Scotland for 2 years and not visiting Glasgow would be a crime...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: