Sunday 2 November 2008

Tractors?!


After making it to the top of the Cairngorm and back... we headed towards Inverness. On the way we decided to stay at this WONDERFUL B&B. It was amazing, something out of the movies. This was the view from our room:)


While we were there, the people at the B&B told us about a tractor plowing competition... which was out of this world. I mean I have always been a city guy but walking around the fields with real farmers.... showing their tractors... well it was a new experience to say the least:)


There were hundreds of tractors of different makes, years all plowing this HUGE field which was divided to make life easy for everyone.
All the competitors where evaluated on different categories time, how even was the field plowed, etc...

To tell you the truth I did not understand all the rules... actually I did not understand what most people where saying... I mean Scottish farmers... it is very hard to understand...



It was so much fun:) I did not care that I was not dressed up properly (did not have my wellies on) and we were obviously in the wrong place but it was good fun:)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: