Friday 3 April 2009

One day in Leuven:)



This is a quick entry because I wanted to share with you another personal goal that I had set for myself a few years ago which I finally achieve with some help of course...:)

I had to deliver my first seminar... so I talked for 2 hours in front of 40 people, and at the end they all stood up and clapped:)

I was blown away, because I always considered myself just another guy who knows a little bit of this and a little bit of that.. however I got the feeling that I can talk in front of crowds and that I do know some things which can help people... the feeling of being able to share that is AMAZING:)

I really am happy that it was a success... of course I had help, and with out my friends I would not have done it... however I now know that there are no limits for us:) the sky really is the limit.

Talking to 40 people and captivating them is not an easy task, and I can still improve a lot but there is hope:)

eheheheh

Gareth

PS - Did the same seminar the next day.. in the Netherlands (north) and wow, the people are different... It still was a success and I really enjoyed it ... as I was not as nervous:) eheheh what a life I have:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

馬自美 Mei said...

Hey! sounds a great ecperience!
I can imagine that how excited you might be after your successful presentation~ :D

How is work in US?
also excited?!