Tuesday 29 September 2009

A weekend in Stockholm

So I decided to go to a new place… a new country… why not SWEDEN:)

Stockholm is a great place… and I was lucky with the weather.

Here are few tips on how to get there: fly Ryanair… catch a bus to the city centre and just enjoy yourself.

 

I went on the boat around the city which was a great way to get an overview of the city and then I moved on what I really wanted to see.

 

People are really nice and the night life is amazing. A highlight for me was the ICE BAR!!! I had heard of this place, and wanted to try it out… SIMPLY AMAZING!!! All the glasses, walls, tables, chairs are ICE!!!! As you walk in you get a jacket and some gloves (to hold your drinks) and you just have this great feeling of being and doing something different!!! I strongly recommend you going there if you have the chance.

 

Stockholm

No comments: