Tuesday 24 November 2009

London Baby!!!

Another crazy weekend…. this time the destination was LONDON!!!! I had already been to London, however this time I was with a few friends… and we all had the same idea…. LETS JUST GO AND HAVE FUN:)

 

So I went with 2 Italians, 1 Dutch guy, 2 Austrians girls, 1 Polish girl, 1 French girl… what a combination.

London

We all live and work here in Eindhoven and decided to go to London for the weekend. We stayed in a Hostel near Kings Cross which was really good. So it takes about 45minutes by plane from Eindhoven to London and another 1 and half hours to the city centre by bus. That trip was amazing as we meet some Russians on the way and the fun began:)

 

From then onwards the trip had all the signs to be memorable in every aspect:) I wont go into all the details but here is a quick summary of what we saw and did:

- Night life, 2 night clubs, 4 pubs… crazy times

- British Museum, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, London Bridge, London Eye, Buckingham Palace

- Underground, Starbucks, hot dogs, restaurants, lots of laughing and fun:)

 

 

We left Friday after work… and caught the first flight back on Monday morning… we just made it back for work:) eheheheh.

Some people have asked me how on earth can I keep affording all of these trips around the world… so I thought I would publish the cost of this weekend:

55€ for the hostel (3 nights)

55€ return ticket to London

14€ for return ticket buses to airport and back

15€ Underground for the weekend

About 50€ for museums and entertainment.

60 € Food (3 Dinners, 2 Lunches, 3 Breakfasts and lots of coffee)

TOTAL COST for one MEGA weekend: under 200€ :)

 

Now let me ask you how much did you spend this weekend:)

No comments: