Tuesday 18 March 2008

The world is a small place...



Hi everyone, ya I have been quiet for a long time now....life in Aberdeen has been improving day by day:)

I bought a second hand Mazda, it is great... I had not realized how much I missed the independence that a car gives one...

Anyway I just wanted to quickly post my latest trip abroad.... TO AMSTERDAM!!!!!



And when one goes to Amsterdam... well BRUSSELS is only a couple of hours away....



Hey me and Bob... oohhh yeahhh !!!!!

No women, no cry!!!!



What can I say?! Amsterdam is as beautiful as it is crazy... got to go back again:)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful, pecasa and I wish to visit Thailand and Amsterdam and without another very beautiful photos and blog beautiful and all of them are beautiful and these themes and how beautiful story of the journey is also beautiful and I wish you success always