Wednesday 18 June 2008

Beijing 2008:)


Hi everyone:)
Ya I made it to Beijing:) IT IS GREAT... I mean China itself is outstanding. The scale of everything is amazing.
This is a photo of the entrance to the Forbidden City:) BRUTALLLLL

What can I say... the food, the people, are just really great.

I strongly suggest everyone goes to China once in their life time.


This is a cool picture of a Nike Shop that I went past when I was there. I really liked this shop because it had the Portuguese National team outfit for the Euro2008.

On the last day, the local newspaper had Cristiano Ronaldo on the first page!!! Amazing:)

Nos tugas tamos por tudo que e sitio:)


China town in China town!!!

This is what China ia all about eheheh.


On the last night we had a meal on the street, this is a typical or traditional road of Beijing...it was just great. It started to rain cats and dogs... but it still was FANTASTIC. I cant think of a better way to end the trip.

I was out there for 1 week... mostly in Dalian. I was working most of the time but we had a spare afternoon in Beijing... as our return ticket was from Beijing and not Dalian. I have to go back one day. Road trip around China!!! Now we are talking:)

Kamone
Posted by Picasa

No comments: