Tuesday 10 June 2008

Rockness 2008



Hi everyone,
Ya I made it to Rockness 2008.... a FANTASTIC music festival... and yes you guessed it... that is the Lockness (2 and half hour drive from Aberdeen, near Inverness)... I looked for Nessie.. but I she was scared of the music.

The festival is so cool, not too big (only 35000) but not too small.


Always making new friends... hell with football shoes like this even I could give Ronaldo a run for his money!!!

The festival has a unique environment... what can I say about Scottish women... they are in a class of their own:)

When I got there on Friday it was raining but Saturday and Sunday... the weather was great!!! But to be honest its not the weather that makes the festival, its not the camping, its not the music.... but the people you go with and ones you meet along the way!!!

What a weekend...!!!!

Next year... Rockness here I come!!!!

Kamone

Posted by Picasa

No comments: