Sunday 22 June 2008

Martine:)


Hi everyone:)

Most of this blog so far has been mostly about my work/where I have travelled and new hobbies I have started... well I thought it was time to put a more personal entry

.Okay I think that it is time that you meet Martine:) Have you ever been breathless over a women? Well I do not know how she does it but with a single smile/look that is me... Breathless:)

It all started at Patong beach... where one could lite these lanterns and make a wish... You always think that this will never work... well the truth is most people always wish for the impossible. However on this beautiful night, while the little candle in the lantern, was filling the lantern with warm air, (just like a hot air balloon) I was thinking on what to wish for...


While my friends where standing and laughing at this crazy idea I had, I realized straight away I was missing in my life... so just as the lantern took off on its own that is when I made my wish....



Then 2 days later, we headed home from Phuket to Bangkok to Doha to Heathrow to Lisbon...

AND on the flight from Doha do Heathrow, for some unknown reason I did not get to sit next to my mates (Ana, Rui and Mike) however...
There was this beautiful women at the window...and that is when it all begun....

Martine and I spoke for almost 7hours straight on the plane.... (it was like from 2 in the morning to 9 in the morning)... some people around us could not believe us but it was JUST PERFECT. We had so much in common... I mean how on earth could 2 perfect strangers get on so well in 7 hours on a plane?

Her smile... amazing,
Her angelic eyes... breathtaking

But there is so much more to Martine than her looks as I quickly found out on the plane... she is as fun as she is beautiful... Her heart and good nature are overwhelming and anyone within 10 seconds of her company can feel it!

When we reached Heathrow.... we unfortunately parted ways as she was heading home to Amsterdam after 6 months of travel (Nepal and New Zealand). It was really hard even though we had just meet - I mean I cant remember the last time I felt... breathless...it does not happen very often...

On my way back from Beijing, I had a 6 hour wait in Amsterdam, and I could not miss this opportunity to meet her again...So when I saw her again... well it all came back to me and it was worth the wait....A perfect afternoon, which ended with a
a perfect kiss....

*
**Martine miss you**
The guy with the strange accent
Posted by Picasa

No comments: