Thursday 4 December 2008

Inter Yer Ma 2008!



This blog entry is specially for my 5 a side football team: Inter Yer Ma!! I guess it is time for a non serious entry:)

What a team:) The team spirit is amazing, like no other team... I guess we make up for the "poor" performances... well... the truth is we always leave the pitch head high:) with HUGE moral victories:)

All I can say is that I am really honoured to play with such a team:) It is going to be hard to find a team like this... however if I do... Inter Yer Ma will have to go international:)

Here is a small commentary of one our games:

####################
Inter starts the game with their moral way higher than the other team.... We score after 10seconds.... (just because we can....) Scott makes a sprint towards the goals... passes it back to Gareth, Gareth simulates a shot, back heals it to Adam who is running in circles "God knows why....." maybe got laid on the way to the game.... then... all of a sudden he understands Gareth's pass.... makes a run and head down, blast the ball into the bottom right hand corner..but Alas... it hits the post... and Bruce who is always half in half out of the game (just like his washing machine) finishes with a nice touch to the left corner... The crowd goes BANANAS...... Shall I continue?
######################################

I am not going to name the players in the picture to protected the innocent:P
Posted by Picasa

No comments: