Friday 27 March 2009

One night in Rotterdam:)


Hi guys, I decided that it would be great to catch up with some old friends... they were in the neighbourhood... well so they came to Rotterdam. I found out that it actually only takes 1:15 to get from Eindhoven to Rotterdam... so I caught the train like 80% of all Dutch, and went there after work.

The trip was great, and I must admit I have not been to Rotterdam for 6 years.... and boy was I surprised. It actually is really a nice city, really modern, very different from Eindhoven.

I had a great meal with my friends, and of course we had to cross the famous Erasmus bridge...:)

Well what can I say... it was really great and I am sure that I will go back to Rotterdam one day... part of discovering the Netherlands:)

Kamone
Posted by Picasa

No comments: