Wednesday 6 May 2009

2 weeks in Natick... just outside Boston



So the reason why I went to Boston was to have some training at the MathWorks:) I really loved it because I ended up meeting lots of international people from the company...Japan, Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy, China, US, Sweden, UK... we all got flown in to Natick the head quarters for 2 weeks training. Well the training for my role was not that much but more of an opportunity to meet people from other offices.



I mean the place is AMAZING!!!! The MathWorks!!! Thanks:) I really enjoyed myself and learnt a lot.

GEEK FACT: www.mathworks.com was one of the first 100 commercial domains (web address) to ever exist!!!!!


The training went really well, and I think I made the most of it... as the following posts... will tell:)

Gareth
Posted by Picasa

No comments: