Wednesday 6 May 2009

Going to Boston...



Hi guys,

This is a quick update on my trip to Boston... What an adventure:)

I ended up loosing my flight, ya the first time I lost a flight in my life.... KLM however upgraded me to 1st class for the next flight to the States... as it wasnt really my fault that I missed the flight. The train from Eindhoven to Amsterdam was late:(.

However... I flew from Amsterdam to Detroit... not Boston....but you know me... a guy unshaven, with holes in his jeans flying first class... people stared at me... but I didnt care as first class is really comfortable....


So anyway after a 20 hour journey to Boston... from Eindhoven, I started to discover the wonders of Boston...


But it started to rain... and ya... you can tell by my face... how much fun I am having!!! It still was great because instead of walking around, I ended up hangging out in a few coffee shops and making friends:)



I had to go and see Cheers pub... amazing:) Saw the library... just like the movies... The truth is I ended up having lots of deja vu...Boston is really a cool place:)


Gareth
Posted by Picasa

No comments: