Wednesday 6 May 2009

Boston last entry...


Ya you can see me in the back with the Celtics jersy... we had just been shopping... you can see the smile on all the ladies with all the bags... ehehehehehe. What can I say...

Women LOVE SHOPPING!!!!


I really loved Boston... I had a great time... and I had to have one last entry.
One weekend I went with some friends to the city centre... and it was really great!!
I mean the whole trip was worth it because of the company:)


There is lots of street performances in Boston.. which really makes the place friendly and nice to visit:) Everyone should go at least once in their lives to Boston!


And as any other American city, there is strong passion about their nation and the wars they have participated. The truth is Boston actually was fundamental to the American history. So it was not all fun... I did learn somethings:)

Gareth back in Eindhoven:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: