Thursday 31 July 2008

Weekend in Paradise:)

Hi everyone, it is time to update my blog again. I have been very busy and travelling around the world.

On the 12th of July I caught a plane to Amsterdam to go and see Martine. I am going to keep this entry short as I believe somethings are personal and are best left that way. However it was such a great weekend, I had to mention it.
















I got to Amsterdam and there she was... standing at Amsterdram Centraal... I could not take my eyes off her... beautiful as ever. We had this great weekend together, it was like a honey moon... it was great:)

I think that the photo says it all:)

Unfortenatly I had to leave on the Monday at about 7 to catch my flight at 8... I mean it was great to wake up next to Martine, it felt like I was home... I mean I could not think of a better way to start the day. I managed to catch the flight back to Aberdeen on the 14th... and just made it on time...

Got back to Aberdeen at 9 and was in the office at 9:30h.... waiting for my next adventure....

Gareth
Posted by Picasa

No comments: