Thursday 31 July 2008

The Great Wall of China

Yup... I had to come and visit the Great Wall of China...



I was unlucky with the weather... but what can I say... it IS AMAZING...

Okay there are lots of tourists... and the wall has been redone... but....


Just walking up and down it was a dream come true:)

I also went and saw the Ming tombs... but they did not really compare to this place.




Photos do not do the place any justice... the wall is so steep in certain places that I had difficulty walking up and down...



But it really is a special place.... I will have to come back one day:)

The following day I caught my flight from Beijing to Paris and then back to Aberdeen...

What a way to spend 2 and half weeks!!!!!
###########
Aberdeen/Amsterdam/Aberdeen/Paris/Beijing/Dalian/Beijing/Shanghai/Macau/Beijing/Paris/Aberdeen

Kamone back in Aberdeen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Anonymous said...

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.