Thursday 8 January 2009

1 week in Portugal?!



Well after Amsterdam I thought it would be cool to go back to Portugal to catch up with family and friends. At this stage I had my flat organized and booked all my appointements in Eindhoven (tax, city hall, etc...).
I stayed in Lisbon for 2 nights and then headed down to the Algarve to be with my Mum. Stayed with her for 4 days and came back to Lisbon. It really was cool to be driving again in Portugal... I guess I had forgotten how frustrating it can be driving in the UK.

It was great to speak Portuguese again, and hear it all around me. Managed to play football with some mates, saw about 27 friends which was all good. I hardly slept but that is okay, as I really missed my friends and had a lot of catching up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: